Now that your HD Bird Box Camera is wired up you can start to get it configured onto your phone or tablet.
First of all you will want to download the mobile app XMEyE onto your Android mobile devices. You can do this either by clicking on the link or by searching for it on the Play Store.
- Once you have loaded up the app you will be presented with a login screen which you want to press on local login.
- Press the plus symbol in the top right hand corner to add a new device.
- Now press the search button at the bottom of the screen to search for devices on your network.
- Once the camera has been found you will have it show up in the list below, all you have to do is press on it.
- To finalize adding the device you want to set a name in the top box which can be labeled how you want, such as BirdBox.
- The Username for the device is admin (make note its all lower case).
- By default there isn’t a password on the system.
- The default port is 34567.
- Once the camera is sucessfully added you will have the camera show up in the list below which you want to tap on it to connect to the live video feed.
Thats it all done for you! Your HD Bird Box Camera is all set up on your mobile phone to be viewed.
If you are having problems getting your camera configured on your mobile then you may need to alter some settings on the camera, to do this take a look at the guide here.
Also do not hesitate if you need any more help to get in touch with our help desk.