In this guide, you will learn how to view live footage from your HD Bird Box Camera on your iPhone or iPad. Now that your HD Bird Box Camera is wired up you can start to get it configured onto your phone or tablet using the free app.
First of all download the mobile app XMEyE onto your iPhone/iPad. You can do this either by clicking on the link or by searching for it on the Apple app store.
- Once you have loaded up the app you will be presented with a login screen which you want to press on local login.
- Press the plus symbol in the top right-hand corner to add a new device.
- Now press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen to search for devices on your network.
- Once the camera has been found you will have it show up in the list below.
- You want to tick the box to the left and then press the Add button at the bottom.
- Once the camera is successfully added you will have the camera show up in the list below which you want to tap on this now to connect to the live video feed.
That is it all done for you! Your HD Bird Box Camera is all set up on your mobile phone to be viewed.
If you are having problems getting your camera configured on your mobile then you may need to alter some settings on the camera, to do this take a look at the guide here.
Also do not hesitate, if you need any more help, to get in touch with our helpdesk team.