If in the unlikely event you are not 100% happy with your order placed with SpyCameraCCTV, we offer an easy, hassle free product returns policy. Simply request a Returns Number from us and send the item back. We’ll process your return as quickly as possible. Please read the information below for more on how to proceed.
If you are planning on returning an item, please contact us to get a Returns Number which enables us to process it quickly and efficiently. Please note that returning your item without the Returns Number may result in an administration fee, as well as significant delays in processing your return, so always get in touch with us first.
Item not wanted – REFUND:
- We offer you 14 days from the date of delivery so you have a chance to consider your purchase (this is often longer in festive periods – check our seasonal variations). As an online retailer we are obliged to offer a 7 day money back guarantee on our goods, however, we understand the technical nature of CCTV equipment means this is not always long enough to evaluate a product.
- Should you decide you do not wish to keep the product, you can return it during this time to get a no hassle full refund. Simply contact us to get your RMA number. Failure to contact us before returning goods may result in delay or your goods being returned with no action taken.
- Please note, the buyer is responsible for the return postage of unwanted items.
Item not what I was hoping for – EXCHANGE:
- It can be difficult to select the right product because CCTV is a highly technical field, and even those with experience can sometimes opt for an incompatible product, or an item that is just not right!
- If the product is not quite right for you, simply contact our team who can help on choosing your perfect solution. Once you’ve settled on something more suitable, we can exchange the product, charging or refunding (if within our 14 day period) direct to your card as appropriate.
- Once again you’ll need to get an RMA number before returning the items, and make sure this is attached to the item when it is sent back to us.
- Please note, the buyer is responsible for the returns postage for incorrect items.
Damaged in transit or incorrect items – REPLACE:
- In the unlikely event you receive a damaged or incorrect item, we request you contact us to obtain an RMAso we can quickly deal with your return. Without this, returns can be severely delayed. We will also provide you with details to print a pre-paid return label, so you can return faulty goods, at no cost to yourself.
- Your replacement product will be shipped to you using the same delivery option as your original purchase at no cost to you.
Faulty item under warranty – REPAIR:
- In the unlikely event that you have some trouble with your product, we recommend you first take a look at our help site. Failing this, please get in touch with our support team. Some issues can be solved with a little guidance, but if we establish a fault is present, you will be issued with an RMA number so we can quickly deal with your return. Without this, returns can be severely delayed. We will also provide you with details to print a pre-paid return label, so you can return faulty goods, at no cost to yourself.
- If after testing it is found that your item(s) are faulty, we will endeavour to repair or replace your item(s) as quickly as possible.
- Your item(s) will be returned to you via our standard 2-3 day delivery service (within the UK). If you require a faster delivery, we can upgrade you to DPD Next Working Day delivery for an additional £8.90.
Please note: Due to the sensitivity of rechargeable batteries, and their dependency on correct initial use, batteries carry a 3 month warranty.